Per serving: 140 calories, 6 g fat, 5 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 mg sodium
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/3cup unsweetened cocoa powder
6 ouncesvanilla yogurt
3 Tbsp. honey
3Tbsp. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add avocado, eggs and yogurt to a mixing bowl; beat on high until combined. Mix in vanilla and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl; add water to the cocoa powder and mix.
4. Pour the chocolate into avocado combination; mix well. Stir in the flour and honey. Pour batter into an 8×8 inch greased baking dish and top with chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Serve chilled. (Store leftover brownies in the refrigerator!)