The La Crosse WIC Program
(608)-785-9865The goal of the WIC program is to support and educate pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and young children in achieving optimal health and nutrition!
(Click here for a YouTube Video to learn more about the WIC Program!)
- Nutritious foods such as, milk, eggs, cereal, fruits and vegetables, whole wheat/whole grain foods, juice, canned or dried beans and peas, peanut butter
- Breastfeeding education and support.
- Individualized Nutrition Education for eating healthy during pregnancy.
- Individualized Nutrition Education for your infant and toddlers.
- Individualized Nutrition Education and Fit Families program for preschoolers.
- Referrals to community programs.
WIC rolled out with eWIC in June of 2015! No more paper checks!
Apply for WIC:
eWIC Rights and Responsibilities can be found here:
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Please find the full non-discrimination statement here.