The La Crosse WIC Program
The goal of the WIC program is to support and educate pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and young children in achieving optimal health and nutrition!
(Click here for a YouTube Video to learn more about the WIC Program!)
- Nutritious foods such as, milk, eggs, cereal, fruits and vegetables, whole wheat/whole grain foods, juice, canned or dried beans and peas, peanut butter
- Breastfeeding education and support.
- Individualized Nutrition Education for eating healthy during pregnancy.
- Individualized Nutrition Education for your infant and toddlers.
- Individualized Nutrition Education and Fit Families program for preschoolers.
- Referrals to community programs.
- eWIC card for shopping! No more paper checks!
Apply for WIC:
WIC Income Guidelines can be found here:
eWIC Rights and Responsibilities can be found here:
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Please find the full non-discrimination statement here.