The La Crosse County WIC Program
The goal of the WIC program is to support and educate pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and young children in achieving optimal health and nutrition!
(Click here for a YouTube Video to learn more about the WIC Program!)
Since WIC benefits expire at the end of the month, use them first, while holding onto other benefits like FoodShare, which will roll over each month, up to 1 year, if you don’t use them all.
- Breastfeeding education and support.
- Individualized Nutrition Education for eating healthy during pregnancy.
- Individualized Nutrition Education for your infant and toddlers.
- Individualized Nutrition Education and Fit Families program for preschoolers.
- Online education resources through WICHealth. Contact WIC Office for your Family ID to register.
- Check out the local WIC Approved Stores.
- Referrals to community programs.
- Link to our Community Resource Brochure
- Farmers Market Vouchers and farmers market listing
- eWIC card for shopping! No more paper checks!
- Download the Wisconsin MyWIC app.
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WICMomStrong
Apply for WIC:
Text: “WIC” to 608-205-8755
WIC Income Guidelines can be found here:
eWIC Rights and Responsibilities can be found here:
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Please find the full non-discrimination statement here.