- To encourage and support breastfeeding mothers in the community, workplace, and schools.
- To foster community acceptance of breastfeeding through community education.
- To strengthen support for breastfeeding within healthcare systems.
We support breastfeeding mothers!
- Providing education resources to make breastfeeding an enjoyable and successful experience.
- Information for businesses on supporting breastfeeding mothers as they return to work.
- Providing information on electric breast pumps to support mothers that need to be apart from their baby.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months, and that breastfeeding continue for at least 12 months and beyond.
- Mother’s milk is the ideal nutrition for babies. It has the right mix of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, plus antibodies to protect baby from infection.
- Babies are born to be breastfed!
Membership Membership is open to anyone who supports the purpose of the coalition. To join, or for more information, contact Abbie Loos.