Welcome to the Greater La Crosse Area Medical Reserve Corps!
The Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) is a network in the U.S. of community-based units initiated and established by local organizations to meet the public health needs of their communities. It is sponsored by the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). For more information on what Medical Reserve Corps do, take a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5Y5xTKvBc
In the Greater La Crosse Area, we prepare volunteers to assist with local emergency response efforts, as well as to support local public health activities in their own communities. Volunteer candidates complete required training and a background check to be eligible for local volunteer assignments and called upon for emergency response and recovery needs.
Unit Brochure: MRC BROCHURE 2016
Unit Volunteer Handbook: MRC Volunteer Handbook – Jan 2017
How To Become a Volunteer: New member Intake Checklist-Jan 2017
- Unit Orientation Presentation: La Crosse Area MRC Orientation Module 2017
- Unit Orientation Questions for completion/submission: Orientation Post-Test Questions-Updated 2017
- MRC Member Position Description & Handbook Signature Page: MRC Member Position Description & Handbook Signature Page
- Confidentiality Agreement: 020 Confidentiality-HIPAA
- Background Check consent form: La Crosse _MRC_Background_Investigation
- Family Plan: Family_Emegency_Plan Template
- Registration for ARC Online Training: ARC Partner Registration for EDGE 2017
UNIT Calendar of EVENTS: Coming soon.
Mark your calendars for our first meeting of 2017 on Sunday February 12th from 2-3:30pm at the La Crosse County Health Department
For more information contact Brenda Lutz-Hanson