What does Living Tobacco Free mean to you?
To us, living tobacco free means:
- Being free from exposure to tobacco smoke where you live, work, play and recreate
- Supporting those who want to quit and helping them find resources to be successful in their tobacco cessation efforts
- Protecting kids from developing a life long and life shortening nicotine addiction
- Protecting kids from the tobacco industry
- Building a base of understanding and support in the community
- Informing the community that we’ve made great progress in preventing tobacco use but we still have work to do
To learn more about smoke-free muti unit housing click here.
To learn more about quitting tobacco or cessation click here.
To learn more about OTP-Other Tobacco Products click here.
To learn more about youth prevention – FACT click here.
To learn more about the WI Wins program click here.